If you would like to play the Veterans' Lottery by post, please click the button below to download our postal entry form. When you have completed this, please post it to the address listed on the form.
As a 'thank you' for playing the Veterans' Lottery, all players are awarded a Gourmet Society card worth £79.95. Use it at over 6,500 restaurants nationwide to save up to 50% on your bill.
You are also given a Veterans' Lottery Membership Card to show you are proud to support the armed forces family.
"If you are reading my message then the British Armed Forces clearly mean a great deal to you. I lost my leg during service in Iraq, and through my recovery I began to understand the importance of support after service. I've slowly rebuilt my life, but the trauma of conflict remains with me. I know there are thousands of fellow veterans who need help today - they could be homeless, suffer with PTSD, or need training for a new career. The Veterans' Lottery funds projects that change lives - your ticket makes all the difference. Thank you." - Corporal Hannah Campbell
Need Help? If you are struggling to complete the online signup process you can call us on 0333 999 3899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri)
- The Veterans' Foundation promotes responsible gambling.
- Please use our resources if you need support for problematic gambling or to self-exclude yourself from playing the Veterans' Lottery.
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
- You must be 18 or over to play or claim a prize.
- The Veterans' Lottery is run in association with Bee Ethical Ltd.
- Click here to see our Terms & Conditions and our Rules of Play.
- Software is available to prevent an individual computer from accessing gambling internet sites - please see www.gamblock.com for further information.
- The lottery is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence number 045407.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit The Veterans' Foundation Lottery will notify you 5 working days in advance of your account being debited. If you request The Veterans' Foundation Lottery to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by The Veterans' Foundation Lottery or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when The Veterans' Foundation Lottery asks you to
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify The Veterans' Foundation Lottery.