Join our team
- Looking to work in the charity sector and change people’s lives?
- Like spending your time engaging with members of the public?
- Do you have a passion for helping our Armed Forces Veterans?
If any of the above apply to you then we have the perfect role for you: A Veterans’ Foundation Face-to-Face Fundraiser.
It’s not just about raising money, you’ll be an ambassador for the charity, informing members of the public about the good work we are doing.
Whether you are passionate about our Armed Forces Veterans or just want to help raise money for this excellent cause, working as one of our Face-to-Face Fundraisers will provide you with excellent job satisfaction and an outstanding work-life balance.
Working with one of our regional teams who operate all around the UK comes with some excellent benefits, a great starting salary and progression opportunities. We have full and part-time positions available and full training is given.
Are you ready to make a difference to our Armed Forces Veterans? Together we’ll work to fund projects that tackle homelessness; support those with physical disabilities; give hope and help to veterans battling PTSD, and put a smile on the faces of bereaved forces families.
Why work for us:
- Job satisfaction
- Support British Armed Forces Veterans
- Excellent starting salary
- Opportunity to progress your career